- Paper providing a summary and overview of the workshop and the issues:
Interoperability of Metadata Standards in Cross-Domain Science, Health, and Social Science Applications - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SqrOouRK04iNKfURm2QlFABcNrfCLp3xWmP8GbsI-xM/edit
- Short working papers, outlining technical solutions for the three pilots; two of which relate to issues of data integration; one of which relates to process and coordination.
- Working paper laying out general design principles for metadata specifications to achieve interoperability and cross-domain use (extrapolating from these solutions and informed by the work on DCAT and DDI alignment)
- Technical paper or specificationsWeb research data profile (DCAT-DDI-DATS-SSN...) motivation and requirements
- Technical paper - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SggHIqtDpJC0CCp3EfioCEOoSTd4PmEZvAoTYSHcrPo/edit#heading=h.2u8mi8q19dyj
- DCAT research data profile + Variables - technical specification
- Short general piece as a letter or short article for a popular journal.
Status and Responsibility for Outputs